||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
The Audix APS911 Battery-Operated Phantom Power Supply and Converter is a battery-operated phantom power supply for energy-efficient electret mics that can also adapt 48V phantom power from a mixer or preamp to the mini XLR connection found on these mics. Use it with Audix's lavalier, hanging, boundary plate, and HT2 headset microphones.
Provided with ADX10FLP, HT2P, HT5P and HT5BG
- Battery-Operated Phantom Power
- Adapt Standard Phantom Power for Electret Mics
- On/Off Switch
- Bass Roll-Off
- Compatible with ADX10P, ADX20iP, ADX40, ADX60, f90, MicroD, MicroHP or L5P.
- Input Connectors: Mini XLR Female
- Output Connectors: 3-Pin XLR Male
- Adapter: Adapts 9-48V Phantom Power on XLR for use with small mics bearing mini XLR connectors
- Battery: 1.5V AA
- Power: 9V Phantom Power Ouput from a 1.5V Battery. Also adapts incoming 9-48V phantom power for use with electret mics in passive mode
- Dimensions: 3.27 x 0.87 x 2.48" (8.3 x 2.2 x 6.3 cm)
- Weight: 8.0 oz (227.76 g)