||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
The f50 embodies a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which assists in isolating the vocals from the instruments on stage. The f50 is also available with a noiseless, magnetic on/off switch (f50S).
Its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion allows the f50 to be utilized in a variety of live and studio applications. The f50 is an entry level, all purpose vocal microphone for small to midsize PA systems.
- All purpose, affordable vocal mic for live sound and home studios
- Warm, natural vocal sound optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
- Cardioid pattern for feedback resistance
- Rugged all metal body, low impedance
- 3 year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Off Axis Rejection: > 20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥138 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3 pin gold plated XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish: Zinc Alloy / Black E-coat
- Weight: 312 g / 11 oz
- Length: 169 mm / 6.7 in