||Ships from manufacturer
Introducing URSA Mini Pro, a professional digital film camera that combines the incredible image quality of URSA Mini 4.6K with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera! You get a massive number of controls on the side of the camera which are positioned so you can adjust most settings by feel, and without ever having to take your eyes off the action. URSA Mini Pro also features built in ND filters, a status display and a revolutionary new interchangeable lens mount that lets you change between EF photographic lenses or PL, B4 and F mount lenses. URSA Mini Pro records up to 60fps and features dual CFast 2.0 recorders as well as dual SD/UHS-II Card recorders. URSA Mini Pro is lightweight and comfortable enough to use all day, has controls that are extremely fast to use, and image quality that’s far superior to broadcast cameras costing ten times more!
Handheld Digital Film Camera
Revolutionary URSA Design
Flexible enough to be rigged for any production
Cinematic 4.6K Sensor
High Frame Rate Recording
Higher resolution creates smooth vivid Ultra HD images
Change memory cards even while recording
Change settings and monitoring with the touch of your finger
All the connections you need for virtually any use
Get the latest in SDI video technology
Compatible with industry standard batteries and power
Professional editing and color grading included free
- Effective Sensor Size: 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- Lens Mount: EF mount included. Interchangeable with optional PL, B4 and F lens mounts.
- Lens Control: Electronic control via EF mount pins or 12pin broadcast connector for compatible lenses
- Dynamic Range: 15 Stops.
- Shooting Resolutions: 4608 x 2592, 4608 x 1920 (4.6K 2.40:1), 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9), 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic), 2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9), 2048 x 1080 (2K DCI), 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates: Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported. Off-speed frame rates up to 60p in 4.6K, 120p in 2K windowed.
- Built in ND Filters: Four position ND filter wheel with clear, 2-stop, 4-stop and 6-stop ND filters.
- Total Video Inputs: 1 x SDI
- Total Video Outputs: 1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring.
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G.
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic, line and AES audio. Phantom power support.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync/Black Burst/Timecode.
- Remote Control: 2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
- Computer Interface: USB Type-C for software updates.
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply. 12 pin Molex connector on rear battery plate.
- External Power Input: 1 x 4 pin XLR port for external power or battery use.; 1 x 12 pin molex connector on rear battery plate.
- Custom V-mount battery plate with D-tap +12V regulated output from camera.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45°C (-4° to 113°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Included Accessories: Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro body, Turret dust cap, EF lens mount, Side Handle with LANC Cable and strap, Power supply, SD card with software and manual, DaVinci Resolve Studio with activation key