||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
For desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications requiring discreet placement.
Designed for desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications, Centraverse™ Boundary Condenser Microphones seamlessly fit within any design aesthetic. They offer low-profile, discreet placement for corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, and beyond.
- Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Available in black with attached 12’ XLR cable
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Cartridge Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 70–16000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 180 Ω
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): –32.5 dBV/Pa (23 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD): 120 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 67 dB
- Dynamic Range: 93 dB
- Self Noise (equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical): 27 dB SPL
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): >45 dB
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): -7 dBV
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Power Requirements: 11–52 V DC, 2.0 mA
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: -18° C to 57° C (0° F to 135° F) Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%