||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
An embossed single-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. The Shure KSM32 offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Replacement cartridge: RK374
- Includes KSM32 (Charcoal Gray Finish), ShureLock® Stand Mount and Padded Zipper Bag
- Cartridge Type: Permanently-biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms (actual)
- Attenuation Switch: 0 or -15 dB attenuation
- Low Frequency response switch: flat; -6 db/octave below 115 Hz; -18 dB/octave below 80 Hz
- Phantom Power: 48 Vdc ±4 Vdc positive pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 4.65 mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Common Mode Rejection: > 50 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Dimensions: 55.9 mm (2.20 in.) maximum body diameter, 187 mm (7.37 in.) long
- Weight: 490 grams (17.3 oz.)
- Sensitivity (typical, at 1000hz; 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -36 dBV/Pa (16 mV)
- Self-noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted, IEC 651): 13 dB
- - Maximum SPL at 1000hz -
- 2500 ohms load (attenuator on): 139 (154) dB
- 1500 ohms load (attenutator on): 133 (148) dB
- - Output Clipping Level -
- 2500 ohms load: +9 dBV
- 1000 ohms load: +3 dBV
- - Dynamic Range -
- 2500 ohms load: 126 dB
- 1000 ohms load: 119 dB
- Signal to Noise ratio: 81 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD), 2500 ohms load: <0.08% for a 120 dB equivalent SPL input