||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
The Shure Microflex® MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: N/A
- Sensitivity (open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical): -41 dBV/Pa (9 mV/Pa)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD): 2500 Ω load: 107 dB SPL, 1000 Ω load: 107 dB SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Dynamic Range (@ 1 kHz): 2500 Ω load: 73 dB, 1000 Ω load: 73 dB
- Self Noise (equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical): 34 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20 to 20,000 Hz): N/A
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces negative voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1.
- Power Requirements: +1–5 V DC (500 µA max.)
- Color: Cocoa
- Weight: 19.76 g