||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
The PGA52 is a professional quality kick drum microphone with highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Featuring a swivel joint with a quick release latch for fast and flexible positioning, the PGA52 is ideal for use in low frequency performance and recording applications.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design specifically for low frequency clarity
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- PGA52-LC ships WITHOUT a cable - PGA52-XLR includes a 15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -55 dBV/Pa (1.75 mV)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 454 g (16.01 oz)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 °F (-29 to 74 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%