||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
The PGA81-XLR cardioid condenser instrument microphone is a professional quality flat-response microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording, the PGA81 comes with a swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable. Phantom power required.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more sensitive environments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Includes 15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Type: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 to 18,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 600 Ω
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -48.5 dBV/Pa (3.8 mV)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 186 g (6.6 oz.)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Power Requirements: 48 VDC phantom power (2.0 mA)