||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
The PGA98D-XLR is a professional quality cardioid condenser microphone optimized for drums and percussion Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, integrated preamplifier and included drum mount for quick and easy attachment and removal, the PGA98D is ideal for both live performance and recording.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Molded one-piece AP98DM drum mount for fast, low-profile mounting and removal
- Integrated preamplifier provides a direct XLR connection (11-52 VDC phantom power required)
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with 15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-XLR cable
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Type: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 60 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 850 Ω
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -52 dBV/Pa (2.51 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohm): 130 dB SPL
- Self-Noise (A-weighted, typical): 27 dB SPL-A
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 210 g (8 oz.)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Housing Cast: Zinc
- Power Requirements: 11–52 VDC phantom power (2 mA)