||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
With an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/SM86 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability. The PGXD2/SM86 works with PGX-D Digital Wireless Systems and offers up to 9 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 10 dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Includes PGXD2/SM86, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, and user guide
- Microphone Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 18,000 Hz
- Working Range (Line of Sight): 60 m (200 ft)
- RF Carrier Range: X8: 902Ã¢â‚¬â€œ928 MHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Ã¢â‚¬â€œ20000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (Ref. 1 kHz, 6 dB below input clip): <0.02%, A-weighted, typical
- Dynamic Range: >108 dB, A-weighted
- Audio Input Level: +5Ã‚Â Ã‚Â dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position
- Audio Input Level: Ã¢â‚¬â€œ5Ã‚Â Ã‚Â dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Dimensions: 254 mm X 51 mm dia. (10 X 2 in.)
- Weight: 349 g (12.3 oz.) (without batteries)
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 Ã¢â‚¬Å“AAÃ¢â‚¬Â size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: up to 9 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -18Ã‚Â°C (0Ã‚Â°F)Ã¢â‚¬â€œ +50Ã‚Â°C (122Ã‚Â°F)
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
Upon purchase, we will contact you to help you select the correct frequency range for your area.