||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
P3TRA215CL features SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones, all-metal components with optional receiver rechargeability, and more advanced receiver controls. Includes P3RA, P3T, SE215, rackmount and hardware kits, ¼ wave antenna, BNC bulkhead adapter, BNC cable, power supply, battery adapter kit, 2 AA batteries, zipper bag, and user guide.
- Send two channels of audio wirelessly to performers onstage
- 24-bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- Create a personal mix from the bodypack with MixMode® technology or stereo mode
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- Half-rack, single channel transmitter with included rack mount kit
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Earphones
- RF Carrier Range: 488–937.5 MHz (Varies by region)
- Compatible Frequencies: Per band - up to 15
- Tuning Bandwidth: 24 MHz maximum (Note: varies by region)
- Operating Range: 90 m (300 ft)
- Audio Frequency Response: 38 Hz–15 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB (A-weighted, typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% (typical) (ref. ±34 kHz deviation @1 kHz)
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection: >80 dB (typical) (ref. 12 dB SINAD)
- Frequency Stability: ±2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (±1 Hz)
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (ref. ±34 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz)
- Operating Temperature: -18 °C (0 °F) to +63 °C (145 °F)
*We will contact you after your purchase to help you select the correct frequency range for your region.