||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
With an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/SM86 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. The QLXD2/SM86 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD2 handheld transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Easy to use, the QLXD2 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. All metal construction ensures durability, and a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB900 Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime @ 10 mW: Shure SB900: up to 10 hours
- Battery Runtime @ 10 mW: Alkaline: up to 9 hours
- Dimensions: 256 mm × 51 mm (10.1 in. × 2.0 in.) L × Dia.
- Weight: 347 g (12.2 oz.), without batteries
- Housing: Machined aluminum
- Audio Input Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level 1 kHz at 1% THD: 145 dB SPL (SM58), typical
- RF Output Antenna Type: Integrated Single Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth: <200 kHz
- X52, X53, X54 Occupied Bandwidth: 600 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
- Power: 1 mW or 10 mW See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table, varies by region
- RF Carrier Range: 470–937.5MHz, varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
- RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: −97 dBm at 10−5 BER
- Latency: <2.9 ms
- Audio Frequency Response: QLXD2: Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10: >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion −12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10: <0.1%
- System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
Upon purchase, we will contact you to help you select the correct frequency range for your area.