||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
Featuring an SM58® handheld wireless microphone transmitter, QLXD24/SM58 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation. The QLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System is part of the QLX-D wireless systems family.
QLX-D® delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Upon purchase, we will contact you to help you select the correct frequency range for your area.