||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
West Penn HA210 is a large gauge speaker cable designed for permanente installations. With ASTM Bare Copper conductors, Twisted pair construction and an overall PVC jacket, this flexible yet sturdy cable is perfect for difficult cable pulls to speakers the require large gauge connections.
This is new cable that has been pre-cut. If interested, other lengths are available. Please contact us or feel free to look them up in the store.
- NEC Type CL2
- UL Listed
- ASTM Bar Copper Conductors
- Twisted Pair Construction
- Overall PVC Jacket
- Length: 10 Feet
- Conductor: 10 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: 65x28
- Insulation Material: Polyolefin
- Insulation Thickness: 0.012"" Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Shield: None
- Drain: None
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.025"" Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.275"" Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 105 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating: UL1685
- Temperature Rating: -20°C to 60°C
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 32 pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20°C: 1.10 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors: Black ,White
- Jacket Color: Gray
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Max. Recommended Pull Tension: 220 Lbs.
- Min. Bend Radius (Install): 2.7""