||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
The NY64-D is a digital audio interface card designed for use with NY card form factor card slots, and supports the Dante gigabit Ethernet digital audio network.
- Supports 64 inputs and 64 outputs of 32-bit, 48 kHz uncompressed digital audio signals
- In addition to simple daisy chaining, supports redundant connections through its primary and secondary data paths
- Features various indicators that indicate status and errors
- External Clock Frequency: 44.1kHz / 48kHz -200 +200 ppm
- External Clock Accuracy: +4.1667%/+0.1%/-0.1%/-4.0% to all of the above -200 +200 ppm
- Operating temperature range: 0 40 °C
- Storage temperature range: -20 60 °C
- Dante Primary / Secondary: 24 or 32bit 1000BASE-T 64ch (NY64-D to other devices) x 64ch (Other devices to NY64-D)
- Connectors: etherCON Cat5e