||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
In the more than 40 years that have passed since Yamaha's first professional live sound console was released, the PM series has been responsible for a number of important milestones in the history of sound reinforcement. Many of those innovations have become standard tools that professionals depend on to this day. And now, launching a new generation of PM consoles, the RIVAGE PM10 is here. In terms of sound quality, operation, functionality, reliability, expandability, and more, the RIVAGE PM10 is a thoroughly refined flagship that defines the direction for future generations. It is a worthy heir to the PM name that brings true innovation to the evolving live sound scene.
The Hybrid Microphone Preamplifiers at the input stage of the RIVAGE PM10 system provide the fundamental character for the system’s overall sound. One of the most important aspects of that character is the natural sound of the analog stage, consistent with the "Natural Sound" philosophy that Yamaha has championed all along. Parts selection, mechanical construction, circuit layout, power supply, and grounding can all affect the quality of analog circuitry, and have been painstakingly reviewed and refined in the RIVAGE PM10.
Another vital factor contributing to the superb sound of the Hybrid Microphone Preamplifier is its digital stage. The transformer circuitry and SILK processing incorporated in high-end analog devices from Rupert Neve Designs, designed by the legendary Rupert Neve himself, have been precisely modeled using original Yamaha VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) technology. These extraordinary preamplifiers are available for use on all RIVAGE PM10 input channels.
- Hybrid Microphone Preamplifiers: A Solid Foundation for Superior Sound
- VCM Technology Models SILK Processing by Rupert Neve Designs
- Channel EQ and Compression Refined to Unprecedented Levels
- Plug-in Effects Include Rupert EQ/Comp, TC Electronic Reverb, and More
- The Complete Yamaha Selected Channel Interface
- Touch Screen and Fader Strip Merge for Intuitive Control
- A Monitor Section to Match Any Job
- Isolate, for Enhanced Scene Recall Versatility
- Overlay Filter for Rapid Response to Sudden Changes
- Two Convenient Approaches to Live Recording: 2-track on USB Flash Drive and Multitrack via Dante
- Mixing Capacity: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 144 input channels, 72 Mix buses, 36 Matrix buses, Stereo buses A and B (or Mono bus), Cue A/B, Monitor A/B
- Input Channel: A/B, Gain Compensation, Digital Gain, HPF, LPF, 4-band PEQ, 2 Dynamics, Delay, 2 insert points (x4 daisy-chain), Direct Out
- Output Channel: HPF, LPF, 8-band PEQ, Dynamics, Delay (on channel and port), 2 insert points (x4 daisy-chain)
- Scene Memory: Number of scenes = 1000, Functions - Recall Safe, Focus Recall, Fade Time, Preview, Overlay Filter, Isolate
- DCA/Mute Group: 24 DCAs, 12 Mute Groups
- Plug-ins: 384 plug-in slots (The maximum number of plug-ins used at a time varies depending on the plug-in types), 45 types of plug-ins
- GEQ/PEQ: 48 racks (96 for Flex15GEQ and 8-band PEQ), 31-band GEQ, Flex15GEQ, 8-band PEQ
- Recording: 2-track USB recording (MP3 and WAV), Multitrack recording and Virtual Soundcheck via Dante (option)
- I/O Network (TWINLANe): 400 channels @ 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 32-bit, Network latency = 11 samples at 44.1/48 kHz, 12 samples at 88.2/96 kHz, Topology - ring for network redundancy, Recommended cable - Neutrik opticalCON DUO multimode fiber
- Console Network: Topology - ring for network redundancy, Cable - CAT5e or better (etherCON)
- Dante (HY144-D): 144 in / 144 out @ 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 32-bit, Cable - CAT5e or better (etherCON)
- Application Software: RIVAGE PM10 Editor (Windows)