||Ships from manufacturer
||Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days, subject to availability.
Complex network switch setup that was previously better left to an IT technician can now be easily accomplished by anyone. A simple switch setting is all it takes to optimize SWP1 series network switches for Dante operation, and a dedicated Windows application provides “network visibility” for comprehensive monitoring and control.
SWP1 series network switches are a solution the pro audio market has been waiting for, offering an ideal balance of IT and pro audio know-how that only Yamaha can provide. The SWP1 series makes audio network setup, monitoring, and operation easier and more convenient than ever before.
The SWP1-8 series network switch equipped with 8 etherCON ports (4 front / 4 rear) and 2 option slots (2 front).
- DIP Switch Dante Optimization
- 3 Preset VLAN Types for Network Segmentation
- etherCON and opticalCON Connectors for Live Sound Reliability
- Optical Fiber and Network Redundancy Support
- EXT DC INPUT for Power Supply Redundancy
- Network Visibility via the Yamaha Audio Network Monitor Application
- LAN Mapping for a Complete Network Overview
- Port Status and Bandwidth Utilization
- Dante Device Info
- Snapshot Function Makes Troubleshooting Easy
- Enhanced Device ID with Icons, Labels, and Comments
- Detailed Switch Settings and Firmware Updates via Web GUI
- Number of LAN ports (1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T/etherCON connector): 8
- Number of LAN ports (1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T/RJ-45 connector): 0
- Number of SFP ports (1000BASE-SX/opticalCON connector): 2 (optical modules is installed as standard)
- Console Port: 1 (RJ-45)
- Automatic negotiation: Available
- Auto MDI/MDI-X: Available
- Switching capacity: 20 Gbit/s
- Throughput: 15 Mpps
- Max number of MAC addresses: 16384
- Frame Buffer: 1024 KB
- VLAN: Port VLAN, Tag VLAN (IEEE802.1Q), Private VLAN
- Max number of VLAN's: 256 (VLAN ID 1–4,094)
- IP multicast: IGMP Snooping (v1/v2/v3)
- QoS: 8 egress queues, Policy-based QoS, Remarking (CoS, ToS, DSCP), Scheduling (SP, WRR)
- Flow control: IEEE802.3x (Full-duplex), back pressure (Half-duplex)
- Support functions: Storm control, HOL blocking prevention, Loop detection, ACL, SNMP agents, Link aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad LACP, Static), Spanning tree (STP*, RSTP*, MSTP), Port mirroring, Port shutdown, Link speed down shift, Packet counter, Power saving mode (IEEE802.3az EEE; Disabled in DANTE mode), DHCP client, Logging, Firmware download via TFTP/HTTP, Config file download via TFTP *STP and RSTP are supported via downward compatibility of MSTP.
- DIP switches: CONFIG, VLAN PRESET
- Indicators: Front: POWER, LED MODE×4, PORT×16×2*, SFP×2 *The LED MODE button allows the PORT lamps to be switched between indicating LINK/ACT-SPEED, STATUS, or VLAN.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degrees C
- Power supply (AC IN inlet): AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz, Internal power supply (no power switch), Power supply inlet: locking type
- Power supply (EXT DC INPUT inlet): External power supply requirements: 24VDC±2V, 1A, XLR-4-32 type Connector
- Maximum power consumption: 11 W, 0.21 A
- Heat dissipation: 9.5 kcal/h
- Chassis: Metal case, no fan
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 480mm, 44mm, 362mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Accessories: Power code, Owner's manual
- Options: MMF-SWP1 (Optical expansion unit)