18 awg AC power cable terminated on one end with a Neutrik NAC3FCA connector.
NAC3FCA - Lockable cable connector, power-in, screw terminals, blue The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing
- UL, cUL recognized components
- VDE certified
- SEV approved
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Cable cut to 4.5'
- Contact resistance≤: 3 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc / 2.8 kVac
- Insulation resistance: > 0.1 GΩ (after damp heat test IEC 68-2-30)
- Number of electronic contacts: 2 + PE
- Rated current per contact: 20 A rms
- Rated voltage: 250 V ac
- Cable O.D.: 6 - 15 mm (1)
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Locking device: Quick Lock
- Contact plating:4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR)
- Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR)
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.