The speakON cable connectors are the industry-standard connectors for amplifier / loudspeaker connections. The entire family of 2 and 4 pole cable connectors has been designed to operate in high current, inductive load environment of loudspeakers. The cable connectors feature a robust plastic housing, the traditional Neutrik chuck type cable clamp, a unique locking principle and touch proof contacts.
The NL4FC 4 pole cable connectors, industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Up to 30 A rms current rating
- Reliable and robust, easy and fast to assemble
- Cable strain relief for 6 - 15 mm cable O.D.
- Accurate and dependable twist lock latching system "Quick Lock"
- Glass reinforced material for insert and housing, long-lasting and dependable
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (after lifetime)
- Dielectric strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation resistance: > 1 GΩ (after damp heat)
- Rated current per contact: 30 A rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 40 A audio signal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated voltage: 250 V ac
- Cable O.D.: 6 - 15 mm
- Cable retention: ≥ 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)
- Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- Wire size: 4 mm²
- Wire size: 12 AWG
- Wiring: screw type terminals or soldering
- Locking device: Quick Lock (latch)
- Contact plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: PBTP 20 % GR
- Locking element: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: Polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR)
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Flammability: UL 94 V-0
- Solder ability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.