ACT-7 Series feature the cutting-edge technology and design and the RF stability is highly appreciated by audio experts. The transmitter is equipped with MIPRO’s latest ECM capsule modules that deliver an exceptionally clear, accurate sonic image to the listener. They are ideal for broadcast, live sound production, conference and similar large venue applications.
- EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal receiver.
- The narrowband receiver has 104 preset channels. Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel.
- UHF PLL synthesized circuit and advanced RF and IF circuitry to improve anti-interference characteristics and increase the number of interference-free channels available.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- True diversity receiving for best reception quality. Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day or night environments with automatic bright (working) and dim (standby) displays during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily set up via a single rotary knob.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend the receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Single channel or mixed output, switchable between three output levels for the best sound quality options.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer setup, control and monitoring.
- Built-in 100 ~ 240 V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
- Designed and made in Taiwan ensures high quality and value.
- 482-554 MHz 1-Channel wireless receiver includes power cord.
- Channel: Single:
- Chassis: EIA Standard 19 " 1U
- Monitoring Connector: N/A
- Frequency Range: UHF (country dependent)
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Sensitivity: 6 dB μ V at S/N > 80 dB
- S/N Ratio: > 105 dB (A)
- T.H.D.: < 0.5% @ 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz, with high pass filter
- Audio Output: Single channel output. 3-level switchable.
- Output Connector: XLR, 6.3 mm
- Operation: All controls are intuitive and easily set up via a single rotary knob.
- Indicator: RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
- Squelch: “Pilotone & Noiselock” dual-squelch circuit
- PC Interface: USB or RS-232 Interface. Proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS for real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring of 64 systems.
- Antenna: Detachable. 50Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems.
- Power Supply: External DC Input. Optional built-in AC switching power.
- Dimensions: (W × H × D): 210 × 44 × 230 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 9 "
- Net Weight: Approx. 1.4 kg / 3.1 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.