Wideband 4-Channel Antenna Divider. Low inter-modulation distortion, eliminates spurious interference. Connect up to 4 wireless receivers to one set of antennas
- Optimized for the 470 ~ 850 MHz carrier frequency range.
- Allows 2 ~ 4 sets of UHF diversity receivers to operate from a pair of antennas, greatly simplifying antenna installation and increasing reception range and efficiency.
- Built with the latest high dynamic-range components and wideband microstrip circuit design, it features ultra-low intermodulation distortion, and eliminates spurious interference in multiple system usage.
- System output gain approximately equals to 1.
- Output connectors provide bias for a ground plane antenna with antenna booster and a wideband receiving log antenna with built-in booster.
- It has 2 sets of 4-channel antenna output connectors for direct connection to 4 sets of diversity receivers.
- It provides 2 sets of antenna input and output connectors.
- The output connector can be linked to the input connector of another antenna divider.
- Booster power indicators assist with identifying the booster linkage.
- Frequency Range: UHF 668-692 MHz MHz
- IIP3: +32 dBm
- RF Output Gain: +1.0 dB ± 1 dB
- Input / Output Gain: +1.0 dB ± 1 dB
- Output Port Isolation: >18 dB at 400 ~ 1000 MHz:
- Filter Selection: Low sideband ≧35 dB ; High sideband ≧30 dB:
- Input / Output Connectors: 2 sets of 1-to-4 active divider outputs, 2 sets of 1-to-1 active outputs. TNC female. 50 Ω impedance.
- Antenna Input Power Supply: Antenna A/B input port supplies bias 8.3 V DC, 230 mA max. to booster
- Power Supply: 12 ~ 15 V DC
- Current Consumption: Approx. 190 mA at 12 V DC
- Dimension (W × H × D): 420 × 44 × 190 mm / 16.5 × 1.7 × 7.5 "
- Weight: Approx.1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.