||Ships from manufacturer
The CCS-USB camera control unit and software for PC features multi serial port control, making this the go-to software for all your camera control needs. Simply connect the control unit to your computer via USB, then connect your camera to its onboard RS232, RS485 or RS422 and the software will automatically set up your COM ports. Control up to 7 primary cameras utilizing advanced SONY VISCA™ protocol and up to 255 cameras utilizing PELCO™ protocol. Compatible with Windows and Mac OSX™ operating systems. Includes an RS232 to Cross-RJ45 converter for longer communication relays when you need it most. The camera control unit is designed for mobility and versatility, its compact in size and rugged design truly make the CCS-USB small but mighty and the one CCS to control them all.
- SONY VISCA Compatible and work with most of major VISCA protocol products.
- Support PELCO Pan / Tilt / Zoom / Focus protocol.
- Control up to 7 VISCA control cameras and 255 third party control cameras.
- User friendly software interface.
- Support RS-232, RS-485, RS-422.
- USB interface for easy installation.
- Windows and MAC OSX compatible.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Camera Interface: RS-232C; RS-485/RS-422: Terminal Block Connector
- Protocol: VISCA for Camera Setting up to 7 Cameras; PELCO for Pan/Tilt?Zoom Control up to 255 Cameras
- User Interface: Graphic User Interface
- PC interface: USB
- Compatibility: All VISCO Protocol Camera; All PELCO Protocol Camera
- Image: Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma
- Exposure: Auto, Shutter Priority, Iris Priority, Manual, Flickerless
- White Balance: Auto, Manual, ATW
- Backlight: WDR, BLC
- Camera Control: RS-232C: 8 Pin Mini Din Connector; RS-485/RS-422: Terminal Block Connector
- Accessory: BL-RJ45 (RS232 to Cross-RJ45 converter cable)
- Operation Temp: 32F - 104F
- Dimension: 2.44" x 1.37" x 0.74"
- Weight: 0.11 lbs
- Power: USB
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.