||Ships from manufacturer
AMÁRI is a reference-grade AD/DA converter with 24-bit, 384 kHz conversion and signature Antelope clocking. DSD128 playback, an easy-to-use interface, and 2 headphone outputs with user-adjustable impedance complete AMÁRI’s unique profile. AMÁRI offers best-in-class D/A converter performance by implementing an unique 8 × DAC architecture (4 × CS43198 chips per channel). This enhances the stereo image, expands depth perception and unveils all the musical details with an unmatched 138 dB dynamic range. Likewise, the headphone outputs feature a dual DAC architecture using one AK5578 chip per channel to boost the dynamic range up to 128dB.
- High-End 24-bit 384 kHz AD (2x AK5578) and DA (8x CS43198) converters resulting in dynamic range of 128dB for the A/D and 138dB for the D/A • DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 formats supported (DSD over PCM) • 2 headphone outputs with dedicated volume control for each output with user-selectable output resistance (a.k.a. headphone membrane weight com- pensation) that can be switched to balanced mode.
- 1 pair of analog outputs (either on XLR or TRS)
- 1 pair of analog inputs (either on combo XLR or RCA)
- Large touchscreen display to ease the advanced functions control and visu- alization
- Dedicated knobs and buttons for fast access of the most frequent controls
- Stunning design
- 10M and WC input for better system integration and improved audio clarity
- Convenient and easy to use control panel on PC/MAC
- INPUTS ANALOG: 1x Stereo pair either or balanced Combo XLR (24dBu max input level) or unbalanced RCA (8,2dBu / 6dBv max input level)
- INPUTS DIGITAL: 1x AES/EBU up to 192kHz; 1x S/PDIF up to 192kHz; 1x TOSLINK up to 96kHz
- OUTPUTS ANALOG: 1x Stereo Pair balanced either on XLR or TRS. Output Level: 24dBu max (XLR) and 18dBu max (TRS), digital trim available; 2x Stereo Headphone outs on ComboXLR with individual volume control knobs. Output Power: 1,4 Watts max. Selectable output impedance from -4.6 to 85.3 Ohm available in 17 steps; Headphone outputs are also configurable to drive 1 pair fully balanced headphone set with dedicated volume control
- OUTPUTS DIGITAL: 1x AES/EBU up to 192kHz; 1x S/PDIF up to 192kHz; 1x TOSLINK up to 96kHz
- AD CONVERSION: 2x AK5778 A/D Converter chips; 24 bit 384kHz; Input: Full Differential Inputs; S/(N+D): 112 dB (S/N: 124 dB); Dynamic Range: 128dB
- DA CONVERSION: 8x CS43198 D/A Converter chips; 24-bit 384kHz PCM / up to DSD128 over PCM; Dynamic Range: 138dB
- 4th Generation 64-bit Acoustically focused clock technology
- Sample-rates supported: AD and DA PCM: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 352.8kHz, 192kHz, 384kHz
- DA DSD: 64, 128
- DC Power Inlet with lock nut; Device equipped with wall wart power supply
- Weight: 6.61 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 3.6" x 9.9"
- WINDOWS: OS: Windows 10; Disk Space: Minimum 512 MB available disk space; USB: 1x USB 2.0/3.0 Port; CPU: Intel or AMD equivalent CPU with at least 2GHz operating frequency; Memory (RAM): 4GB Minimum (8GB or more Recommended)MAC: OS X: 10.11 and above (10.14 Mojave Recommended); Disk Space: Minimum 512 MB available disk space; USB: 1x USB 2.0/3.0 Port
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.