||Ships from manufacturer
Edge Solo is a high-quality single-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone by Antelope Audio. Combined with Antelope’s cutting-edge modeling technology, it allows users to emulate the world’s most iconic vintage microphones with uncanny accuracy. The Edge Solo features modeling that was performed in one of the most respected facilities in Germany using an exquisitely preserved collection of classic microphones.
- Single Capsule, Single Membrane Condenser - Edge Solo features a 6-micron gold-sputtered membrane, low-resonance body and low-reflection headbasket.
- Cardioid Modeling - Edge Solo was specifically designed as the perfect source to model any vintage cardioid-pattern microphone.
- Easy To Use - Simple: take the mic out of the case, plug it in, pick an emulation and start tracking.
- Accurate Mic Modeling
- Expanding Library Of The World’s Most Renowned Cardioid Microphones
- Impressive Dynamic Range And Frequency Response
- Microphone type: Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- Diaphragm: Large condenser – 6u gold sputtered membrane
- Diaphragm diameter: 34mm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20HZ ~ 20kHZ
- Sensitivity: -35dB | 18mV/Pa (-1 to +3dB)
- THD+N: -116dB
- Self-noise: 19dB(A)
- SNR: 75dB(A)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 48V DC phantom power
- Output connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Color: Black matte
- Weight (mic body): 0.705 lbs (320 grams)
- Dimensions (mic body): 5,3″ x 2,04″ (134mm x 52mm)
- In the box: Breakout cable: Not included (standard 3-pin XLR cable), Mount: Hard mount included, Case: Standard small suitcase
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.