||Goliath HD | Gen 3
||Ships from manufacturer
Pre-Order Yours Now!
With brand-new, state-of-the-art AD/DA converters, this 64-channel Thunderbolt/USB and optional HDX (unlocked separately) beast achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Designed to handle even the most demanding studio & live productions, Goliath HD | Gen 3 offers the most comprehensive connectivity out of any interface on the market.
- Edge Duo modeling mic included
- Antelope Audio compliments the Goliath HD | Gen 3 users by adding the Edge Duo Modeling Mic to the package.
- This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available.
- 136dB dynamic range D/A monitor out conversion pushes digital audio to its near-limits
- Latency-free direct monitoring over 4 independent monitoring mixers
- FPGA powered engine with 36 included real-time audio effects (+ optional expansions)
- Pro Tools HD & HDX support over 2 Mini HDX Ports 32 channels I/O per port (unlocked separately)
- 16 channels Class A Mic preamps with accusonic mic modeling technology
- 64 channels of synchronous I/O stream over Thunderbolt 2,or USB 3 up to 192kHz, 24-bit
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator with 64-Bit AFC Technology
- 32 channels of independent analog outputs over DB25
- 128 channels of MADI I/O up to 48 kHz with (MADI to Dante support) as well as AES, ADAT, S/PDIF I/O digital connections
- Multi-functional touch-screen display for signal monitoring and function control
- Powerful digital routing matrix with LAN control
- Hand-made in Europe
- Weight (Approx): 25 pounds
- Dimensions (Approx): 19" x 3.2" x 11"
- Power Consumption: 40 Watts Max
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.