||Orion 32+ | Gen3
||Ships from manufacturer
Antelope Audio is known over the world as the premier audio clocking experts. This legend lives on thanks to our next-generation 64- bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology & jitter management algorithm. A pair of Word Clock outputs turn the Orion32+ | Gen 3 into a world-class Master Clock for your entire studio, while a 10MHz input allows for use with the best possible stability using Antelope’s legendary 10M & 10MX Atomic Clocks. With it’s brand-new AD/DA converters achieving up to 129dB dynamic range (Monitor Outs), Orion32+ | Gen 3 continues our reputation for pristine conversion quality. Hear the true sound of your music with both digital clarity and analog warmth.
- Master De Esser will help you clean your audio from any unwanted sibilant consonants which might have occurred due to a variety of reasons among which over compression, improper mic’ing or individual voice specifics
- Power EX is an in-house expander, featured in all our interfaces.
- PowerGate allows you to track audio from sources with unwanted background or ground noise.
- PowerFFC - FeedForward Compressor is easy to use, but it gets the job done just right — all while sounding quite like a real hardware unit.
- ClearQ offers 5 fully parametric bands, two of those can work in filter or shelving mode the three in the middle can cut or boost selected frequency ranges.
- AuraVerb, the software-based reverb leverages Antelope Audio’s powerful 64-bit FPGA chip and features a unique algorithm designed by our team of mathematicians, including company founder Igor Levin.
- Analog Inputs: 4 x D-SUB 25 (32 channels total), +24 dBu max, 11.2 kOhms
- Analog Outputs: 4 x D-SUB 25 (32 channels total), +24dBu, 56 Ohms, 2 x Monitor Outs on TRS 1/4 Jacks
- Dynamic Range: 129 dB
- THD + N: -108 dB
- Dynamic Range: 121 dB
- THD + N: -112 dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- THD + N: -107 dB
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Fiber Optic MADI (up to 64CH), 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH), 1 x S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Fiber Optic MADI (up to 64CH), 2 x ADAT (up to 16CH), 1 x S/PDIF
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480 Mbits/192kHz, 32 channels I/O, Type B
- Thunderbolt™: 1 x Thunderbolt™ (64 channels I/O)
- Word Clock Input: 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- Word Clock Outputs: 2 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- Atomic Clock Input: 1 x 10M Input @ 75 Ohms Vpp on BNC
- Clocking System: 4th Generation, Acoustically Focused Clocking, 64-bit DDS, Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Clock Stability: <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
- Clock Aging: < 1 ppm per year
- Clock Calibration: < +/-0.001 ppm Sample Rates (kHz) 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight (Approx): 3kg/ 6.6 lbs
- Dimensions (Approx): Width: 483 mm / 19” Height: 44 mm / 1.75” Depth: 220 mm / 8.66”
- AC Universal input: ~95-245 V
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts Max
- In the box: Orion 32+ | Gen 3, Warranty Card, Power cable, USB cable