||Orion 32 HD | Gen 3
||Ships from manufacturer
The Antelope Audio Orion 32 HD Gen 3 is a Thunderbolt/USB audio interface capable of zero-latency monitoring, pristine AD/DA conversion, and onboard DSP for over 37 real-time effects. Equipped with new mastering-grade converters and an improved dynamic range, the next generation of Orion interfaces is better than ever. The A/D converters provide 124 dB dynamic range and the D/A 129 dB up from 120 dB on both. The Gen 3 version also features a gorgeous Carbon Grey faceplate adorning the front panel.
- Master De Esser will help you clean your audio from any unwanted sibilant consonants which might have occurred due to a variety of reasons among which over compression, improper mic’ing or individual voice specifics.
- Power EX is an in-house expander, featured in all our interfaces.
- PowerGate allows you to track audio from sources with unwanted background or ground noise.
- PowerFFC - FeedForward Compressor is easy to use, but it gets the job done just right — all while sounding quite like a real hardware unit.
- ClearQ offers 5 fully parametric bands, two of those can work in filter or shelving motde the three in the middle can cut or boost selected frequency ranges.
- AuraVerb, the software-based reverb leverages Antelope Audio’s powerful 64-bit FPGA chip and features a unique algorithm designed by our team of mathematicians, including company founder Igor Levin.
- Analog Inputs: 4 x DB 25 (32 channels total), +24 dBu max
- Analog Outputs: 4 x DB 25 (32 channels total), +24 dBu max, 2 x Monitor Outs on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +24 dBu max
- D/A Monitor Converter - Dynamic Range: 129 dB, THD + N: -108 dB
- A/D Converter - Dynamic Range: 120 dB; THD + N: -110 dB
- D/A Converters - Dynamic Range: 120 dB; THD + N: -107 dB
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Fiber Optic MADI (up to 64 channels), 2 x ADAT (up to 16 channels), 1 x S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Fiber Optic MADI (up to 64 channels), 2 x ADAT (up to 16 channels), 1 x S/PDIF
- USB I/O:USB 3.0 – 64 channels I/O up to 192kHz, USB 3.0 Type B connector
- HDX: 2 x mini HDX connectors for direct Pro Tools connection, 32 Channels I/O each ( total of 64 channels)
- Word Clock Input: 1 x Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- Atomic Clock Input: 1 x 10M Input @ 75 Ohms 1Vpp on BNC
- Word Clock Outputs: 2 x Outputs @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 32 – 192kHz
- Clocking System: 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking, 64-bit DDS, Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Clock Stability: <+/-0.02 ppm, oven controlled at 64.5ºC/ 148.1ºF
- Clock Aging: < 1 ppm per year
- Clock Calibration: < +/-0.001 ppm
- Sample Rates (kHz): 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C, 32-122°F
- Weight: 3.6kg / 8.0 lb ( approx )
- Dimensions (Approx): Width: 483 mm / 19”, Height: 44 mm / 1.75”, Depth: 270mm / 10.63″
- Electrical specs: AC Universal input: ~95-245 V
- Power Consumption: 30 Watts MaxPackage Contents: Orion 32 HD Gen 3 interface, owner’s manual, warranty card, USB 3.0 cable, and AC power cord
- Included Accessories: Orion 32 HD Gen 3 interface, owner’s manual, warranty card, USB 3.0 cable, and AC power cord.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.