||Zen Tour + AFX2DAW
||Ships from manufacturer
Zen Tour offers an array of FPGA FX: Edge + Verge mic emulations, tape machine, preamps, eqs & compressors. Thanks to our love for both analog detail and digital perfection, Zen Tour users can now access not only legendary guitar amps and cabs, but a plethora of classic studio gear as well — including the Reel to Reel tape machine developed by Igor Levin himself; an array of equalizers and compressors; but also a slew of cutting edge microphone emulations to be used by owners of the Antelope Audio Edge and/or Verge modeling mics. Zen Tour is a king among portable tabletop interfaces with its astounding number of analog and digital I/O and integrated hardware-based FPGA effects.
AFX2DAW - Bringing FPGA FX modeling to any DAW. With afx2daw you will be able to use your favourite Antelope FX in the DAW. Currently available for Thunderbolt™ on macOS
- 4 MIC/LINE & 4 LINE/HI-Z INS - Zen Tour features 8 analog inputs, 2 headphone and 2 reamp outs, plus an array of digital I/O
- ZERO LATENCY EFFECTS - Hardware-based custom FPGA FX for next level guitar amp modeling and effects processing
- NETWORKING CONTROL - Control Zen Tour from multiple computers or via mobile and desktop apps. Advanced Remote Apps
- Most Mic/Line Channels
- With Zen Tour we are pushing the envelope once again. Antelope is offering not just a portable ThunderboltTM & USB audio interface, but a pro piece, easily covering the needs of a small band. Zen Tour comes with 4 switchable Mic/Line inputs and 4 more HiZ/Line ins. Two reamp outs and a Talkback button on the front panel put it in the spotlight of portable interfaces.
- Lowest Sound Latency
- Zen Tour borrows the powerful Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Antelope Audio's top-selling pro studio devices. This game-changing technology provides the interface with massive parallel processing capabilities and the lowest latency levels on the market. In Zen Tour portability meets studio power like in no other device. No longer will portable interface stand for a starting point for your career, Antelope turned Zen Tour in a powerful tool for growing huge in the crazy music business!
- Realistic Vintage FX
- While other portable interfaces have to go for either a decent amount of I/O channels or high-end DSP effects Zen Tour gives you both! With the 4 switchable Mic/Line and 4 HiZ/Line ins now come 8 analog outs, digital I/O on ADAT & S/PDIF, two independent headphone amps and two separate pairs of monitor outs. The FPGA powered ThunderboltTM and custom USB make the device not only lightning fast but compatible with any DAW as well.
- Connects the best of both worlds by effectively amalgamating the industry acclaimed Antelope Audio FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) modeling engine with the advantages of the fast and intuitive DAW workflow. This convenience comes with near-zero latency and without burdening the CPU of the computer
- Enables users to employ the real-time FPGA FX power in their preferred DAW environment allowing them to spend their time focusing not on technicalities and routing but on writing and producing music instead.
- Antelope Audio-curated example the future of audio is where hardware and software meet to create next level recording and post-production solutions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.