||Ships from manufacturer
The BoxCaster can be connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi or via an Ethernet connection. It supports up to 1080p60 resolution sources via an HDMI input and streams to the BoxCast platform in up to 1080p27 resolution. The stream can also be automated to begin on a designated schedule. From the BoxCast platform you can stream further to another destination, including your website, Facebook Live, YouTube, Periscope, or other RTMP platforms. Additionally, you can incorporate external audio via RCA stereo input.
- Simple - BoxCast is the simplest live HD-streaming solution available. All you need to stream live is power, an internet connection and a video camera. Plus, we'll automatically archive all your events so you don't have to do any additional work.
- Reliable - With BoxCast, you schedule your broadcast ahead of time meaning one less thing to keep track of on the day of your event. Your viewers will get a perfectly-sized picture on any device - smartphone, tablet or computer. And with no buffering or annoying ads, your viewers won't be distracted from your streamed content.
- Affordable - For one low price, you can stream unlimited events to unlimited viewers and store content indefinitely without worrying about overages.
- Power Input: 9V-24V DC (2.1mm x 5.5mm barrel, center positive)
- 5W to 10W nominal power consumption with USB accessories
- Centralized device and broadcast event management through BoxCast.com
- Automatic stream scaling to serve any sized audience
- Automatic video archiving with VOD playback
- Automatic credit card processing for ticket purchase based viewing
- Automatic bitrate profiles (5 levels for smooth playback)
- Promotion Tools for Email, Twitter and Facebook
- BoxCast is designed to work with any modern device
- HDMI input (480i to 1080p60)
- RCA composite input (NTSC/PAL)
- HDMI or RCA stereo line in (48 kHz)
- Hardware encoder
- H.264 high profile level 4.2
- Streaming up to 1080p/30fps
- AAC-LC audio compression
- IP address assignment via DHCP
- 802.11agn WiFi
- 10/100BASE-T ethernet port
- Automatic device firmware upgrade
- No firewall configuration needed to stream
- Temperature: 0 to +70 C
- Humidity: 0% to 90% non condensing
- Dimensions: 4.34”W x 3.06”D x 0.94”H
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.