eurocable DMX cable range meets the DMX 512-A standard for data transmission in li- ghting control applica- tions.
All cables have high flexibility and small gauge which is suitable for easy XLR connection.
NEUTRIK XX Series - The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
- Neutrik XX
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Cable cut to 1'
- Terminated on both ends with Neutrik X-series connectors.
- CVS LKDMX S
- Conductor: 65 ohm/km
- Shield: 19 ohm.km
- Nominal Impedance: 110 ohm
- Cable O.D.: 5.50 mm
- Standard Reels: 200 m
- Op. Temp: 4.20
- Jacket: PVS Flame Resistant
- Shield Material: Aluminum-Mylar foil; Tinned copper braid
- Conductor: 3
- Neutrik XX
- Capacitance between contacts: ≤ 4 pF
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1,5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 10 GΩ (initial)
- Rated current per contact: 16 A
- Rated voltage: < 50 V
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.