||Ships from manufacturer
KLANG:quelle 19" is a Dante enabled 8 channel XLR line level breakout box with additional 4 stereo reference headphone outputs. It and integrates 2 devices in 1. Through the choice of premium converters suitable for low-resistance in-ear headphones, a crystal clear sound, without distortion, is enabled. KLANG:quelle 19" take only 1 RU space and comes with an internal power supply. It provides Power over Ethernet (PoE) and hence offers power redundancy. This is exactly the right solution for your high standards, being in a demanding studio environment, at band rehearsals or in the daily stage routine. Everywhere at these places, an extremely reliable, latency free and momentum faithful analog output and headphone sound is essential. This is where KLANG:quelle 19" comes into play. All these features come in a convenient and compact case. Get to know more about the advantages of KLANG:quelle 19" and we are certain that you'll never want to work again without one.
- 8 channel XLR Dante Breakout Box
- 4 stereo headphone monitor outputs
- Volume control
- 1 rack unit
- Suitable for in-ears and headphones
- High-end converters 44.1–192 kHz | 24 bit
- Dante™ 8 channel input
- Ultra low output impedance, perfect for in-ears
- Power over Ethernet & internal power supply (110-230V)
- Adjustable gain ranges (–12 / 0 / +12 dB)
- KLANG:quelle has been tested and found to comply with the requirements defined in: EN55103-1:2009, EN 55103-2: 2009, EN 55022:2006/CISPR 22:1997, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22:02 and FCC 47 CFR, Part 15.
- Safety: EN 60065, 7th Edition, Rev.: 09/21/2012; CAN/CSAC22.2 No. 60065:03 (R2012). RoHS Compliant and Pb-Free.
- WEEE – Recycling: According to RL2002/96/EG (WEEE – Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) electronic equipment has to be recycled and does not belong in the standard waste. If you are unsure how to recycle this product please contact us and we will recycle the device for you.
- Front panel (width): 48.5 cm
- 1 rack unit – gap between rack bolts (W/H): 46.5/3.5 cm
- Maximum Power Consumption: 15 W
- 52 BTU/hr
- Dimensions: 17.48" x 7.28" x 1.77"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs
PROP 64 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.