||Ships from manufacturer
KLANG:vier supports individual 3D in-ear mixes for 5 musicians. You can plug in your 1/4'' headphone jacks during rehearsal or use the DB-25 break-out interfaces e.g. for your radio transmitters on stage. Musicians can also benefit from the high-end headphone amps if they use a hardwired in-ear setup. Easily extend your KLANG:fabrik system for more musicians and conveniently control all KLANG:fabrik and KLANG:vier mixes within the KLANG:app.
- Professional personal monitoring
- Natural 3D sound through binaural technology
- Up to 5 musicians per KLANG:vier
- Digital inputs via Dante, compatible to ADAT
- Digital outputs of 5 Mixes via Dante
- Optical inputs to Dante | AES67 converter
- Root-Intensity EQs
- Remote control from various devices via OSC
- Read about new KOS 3.0 features on our Blog
- 4 × individual stereo headphone outputs
- 4 × stereo balanced line level outputs via D-SUB
- 44.1 or 48 kHz | 24 bit
- 24 × 10 channel Dante™ interface (Input/Output)
- 24 channel ADAT compatible interface (Input)
- Less than 3ms latency
- Ultra low output impedance, perfect for in-ears
- Adjustable gain ranges (–12 / 0 / +12 dB)
- Electrical: 110-230VAC – 50/60Hz, max 50 Watts
- Compliance: KLANG:vier has been tested and found to comply with the requirements defined in: EN55103-1:2009, EN 55103-2: 2009, EN 55022:2006/CISPR 22:1997, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22:02 and FCC 47 CFR, Part 15.
- Safety: EN 60065, 7th Edition, Rev.: 09/21/2012; CAN/CSAC22.2 No. 60065:03 (R2012). RoHS Compliant and Pb-Free.
- WEEE – Recycling: According to RL2002/96/EG (WEEE – Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) electronic equipment has to be recycled and does not belong in the standard waste. If you are unsure how to recycle this product please contact us and we will recycle the device for you.
- Front panel (width): 48.5 cm
- 1 rack unit – gap between rack bolts (W/H): 46.5/3.5 cm.
- Dimensions(W/H/D): 17.5" x 7.3" x 1.77"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.