The VM−80VN is a high−performance distribution amplifier for composite or SDI signals. It can also be configured as a 1:4 DA for s−Video (Y/C) signals and has controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth — 330MHz (–3dB).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Dual–Mode — Configure as either a 1:8 (composite) or 1:4 (s–Video) DA.
- Video AC/DC Coupling — Internally selectable.
- Companion Unit to the VM–80A Audio DA.
- Inputs: 2 composite/SD–SDI video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors with termination switches
- Outputs: 2x4 composite/SD–SDI video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors
- Max. Output: 2Vpp
- Video Bandwidth (-3DB): 330MHz
- Diff. Gain: 0.12%
- Diff. Phase: 0.5 Deg
- K-Factir: <0.05%
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Control: 75Ω termination switch, 1:8 or 2x1:4 selector switch
- Non-Linearity: 0.1%
- Coupling: DC or AC (internal selection)
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 50mA
- Included: Power Cord
- Dimensions: 8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs approx
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.