MI-808 is an IEM system designed for stage performance and broadcasting. Also, it can be served as a simultaneous language interpretation system. It is frequency-agile over a 24 MHz bandwidth with 16 selectable frequencies. Advanced dual-antenna true diversity technology eliminates signal dropouts and enhances signal stability. High S/N ratio and dynamic range ensures optimal audio quality.
- Multi-function LCD panel.
- EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal chassis.
- Balanced and unbalanced combo jack.
- Mono and Stereo operating modes.
- UHF PLL Synthesized circuit.
- 16 preset channels in 24 MHz band.
- Dynamic compander circuitry delivers S/N ratio greater than 90 dB.
- Built-in level limiter prevents distortion at the maximum input level.
- Monitoring headphone jack.
- Multi-language interpretation system application. Simple interface for easy operation.
- Frequency Range:644~668MHz
- Oscillation Mode:PLL Synthesized
- Channel Grid:25kHz
- Frequency Stability:±0.005% (-10~60℃)
- Modulation Mode:FM stereo modulation
- Output Power:Low: <10mW, High: <100mW
- Spurious Rejection:<4nW
- Frequency Response:80Hz~15kHz
- T.H.D.: <1% (at 1kHz, Max. deviation)
- Audio Input: line level×2, XLR/6.3mmØ phone combo socket
- Audio Output:6.3mmØ phone jack×2
- Earphone Output:6.3mmØ stereo phone jack with adjustable volume
- Earphone Output Impedance: ≧16Ω
- Antenna Connector: TNC (50O impedance)
- Dimensions:210(W)×44(H)×206(D) mm / 8.3(W)×1.7(H)×8.1(D)"
- Weight:Approx. 1.1kg / 2.4lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.