||Fireface UFX II
||Ships from manufacturer
The unique Fireface UFX II is the premier solution to transfer analog and digital audio data directly to a computer from practically any source.Numerous unique features, well thought-out configuration dialogs, an industry-leading mixing engine and monitoring solution, professional DSP effects and class-leading analog circuits with latest digital converters put the Fireface UFX II at the very top of the range of computer-based audio interfaces.
- With exceptional flexibility and compatibility, the inclusion of DURec (Direct USB Recording), and RME's famous low latency hardware and driver designs, the Fireface UFX II delivers a rich feature set that will appeal to users in both high end home studios and commercial audio production facilities.
- With capacity for 60 audio channels (30 input and 30 output), support for sampling frequencies upward of 192 kHz, and the flexibility provided by USB connectivity, the new Fireface UFX II is an ideal solution to a wide range of recording, mixing, and monitoring applications.
- The Fireface UFX II offers excellent flexibility that enables the interface to fit seamlessly into a myriad of production environments. Analog, ADAT, AES, SPDIF, and USB 2 are all standard on the Fireface UFX II.
- Equally impressive is the unit's channel count: 12 analog, 16 ADAT, and 2 AES for 30 channels input and 30 channels output. Further, with support for USB 2 connectivity, the new Fireface UFX II can integrate with RME's optional ARC USB remote controller.
- 30 Input / 30 Output channels
- 12 x Analogue I/O
- 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp, digitally controlled
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible)
- TotalMix FX
- Optional: Advanced Remote Control USB
- Power supply: Internal switching PSU, 100 - 240 V AC, 36 Watts
- Idle power consumption: 19 Watts
- Typical power consumption: 22-25 Watts
- Dimensions including rack ears (WxHxD): 483 x 44 x 210 mm (19" x 1.73" x 8.5")
- Dimensions without rack ears (WxHxD): 440 x 44 x 210 mm (17.3" x 1.73" x 8.3")
- Total depth: 240 mm (9.4")
- Weight: 3 kg ( 6.6 lbs)
- Temperature range: +5° up to +50° Celsius (41° F up to 122°F)
- Relative humidity: < 75%, non condensing
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.