Finely crafted and ergonomically designed ACT-707HM adapts magnesium alloy housing, LCD panel, and high-efficient transmitting circuit design with low spurious showcases MIPRO's professional style
- Durable and lightweight magnesium alloy housing.
- Power switch is located on the bottom of the housing with patented protection cover for easy operation and avoid user error.
- LCD panel display group, channel, error code and battery fuel gauge simultaneously.
- Exclusive color rear cap is available in 10 colors for channel identification.
- Fine-crafted and ergonomically designed housing presents MIPRO's unique style.
- The hypercardioid condenser microphone capsule is ideal for vocal, providing high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, low echo feedback, clarity and accuracy sound image contributes the best sound quality in the digital audio age.
- Patented modularized capsule design provides extremely low handling-noise feature that other brands cannot compete.
- Unique dual steel microphone head-grille design eliminates pop & wind noises and prevents worsening of high pitch loss and directionality.
- Detachable upper microphone grille designs for easy after sales services and replacement.
- World's first ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) function provides rapid and automatic channel setting of the transmitter.
- Innovative "Photo-cell Coupling" high dynamic range and high fidelity modulation circuitry is capable of accepting high input level and less distortion.
- Advanced efficient transmitting and low power consumption circuit design provides battery operating hours 2~3 times longer than other brands.
- Professional quality ensures no impact-damage.
- RF Output Power: 10mW (or according to regulations)
- Oscillation Mode: PLL S ynthesizer
- Spurious Emissions: <-60dBc
- Maximum Input Level: 148dB SPL
- Microphone Capsule: Condenser
- Battery: AA TYPE × 2
- Weights (g): 280gs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.