||Ships from manufacturer
Finely crafted and ergonomically designed ACT-707TM adapts magnesium alloy housing, LCD panel, and high-efficient transmitting circuit design with low spurious showcases MIPRO's professional style.
- Durable, lightweight magnesium construction.
- LCD panel displays group, channel, error code, and battery fuel gauge simultaneously.
- Compact and streamline shape for easy wearing.
- Impedance selectable switch for microphone or guitar, and built-in sensitivity level adjustor.
- Industry standard mini-XLR 4-pin (TA4F) connector is utilized for quick and screw lock connection and accepts lavaliere, headworn microphone and guitar inputs with level adjustments.
- Belt clip allows 360 degrees rotating to suit transmitter wearing.
- World's first ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) function provides rapid automatic channel setting.
- Innovative "Photo-cell Coupling" high dynamic range and high fidelity modulation circuitry is capable of accepting high input level and less distortion.
- Advanced efficient transmitting and low power consumption circuit design.
- 20 hours battery life per 2 AA batteries.
- Professional quality ensures no impact-damage.
- 668-692 Hz
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesizer
- Spurious Emissions: <-55dBc
- Maximum Input Level: 0dBV
- Microphone Capsule: Condenser
- Battery: AA x2
- Weight (g): 145g
- Dimensions (m/m): 105 x 66 x 25
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.