||Ships from manufacturer
Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio.
The AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, High Density (HD) mode, and Quadversity, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control, AES3 + AES67 + Dante™ output, and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- Quadversity mode for extended antenna coverage and improved RF signal-to-noise
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- Switchable XLR and AES3 outputs
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power
- AD4QNP=-B (606-810 MHz)
- Working Range: 100 m (330 ft) Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
- Channel-to-Channel Spacing: Standard Mode 350 kHz; High Density Mode 125 kHz; varies by region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: −98 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Latency Analog Output: STD 2.08 ms; HD 2.96 ms
- Audio Frequency Response: AD1 20 – 20 kHz (±1 dB); AD2 Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio(Dynamic Range) typical, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, receiver gain setting = -12 dB
- XLR Line Output: A-Weighted 120 dB; Unweighted: 117 dB
- Digital (AES3/Dante): A-Weighted 130 dB; Unweighted 126 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion-6 dBFS, 1 kHz, System Gain @ +10:<0.01%
- System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range:-29°C (-20°F) to 65°C (149°F)
- Configuration: XLR Transformer Coupled Balanced (1=ground, 2=audio +, 3=audio −); TRS Transformer Coupled Balanced (Tip = Audio +, Ring = Audio -, Sleeve = Ground)
- Impedance: 100 Ω, Typical, XLR Line Out
- Full Scale Output (200K Ω load): LINE setting +18 dBV; MIC setting −12 dBV; TRS +8 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB pad
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- Dimensions: 44 x 483 x 333 mm H x W x D
- Weight: 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs), without antennas
- Housing: Steel; Extruded aluminum
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0.68 A max.
- Thermal Power Dissipation: Maximum 31 W (106 BTU/hr); Idle 21 W (72 BTU/hr)
- DC Power Requirements: 10.9 to 14.8V DC , 4.0 A max.
- Network Interface: 10/100 Mbps, 1Gbps, Dante Digital Audio
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address
- Maximum Cable Length: 100 m (328 ft)
- Output Connector Type: BNC
- Configuration: Unbalanced, passive
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Insertion Loss: 0 dB, typical
- RF Input: Spurious Rejection >80 dB, typical
- Connector Type
- BNC Impedance: 50 Ω
- Bias Voltage: 12 to 13.5 V DC, 150 mA maximum, per antenna
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.