||Ships from manufacturer
The AD610 ShowLink® access point enables real-time remote control of all ShowLink-enabled Axient® transmitters, including both ADX and AXT series models. The access point allows comprehensive management of transmitter parameters from the receiver or Wireless Workbench® using 2.4 GHz (IEEE 802.15.4) wireless communication. All parameter changes occur without interruption to the performer.
Multiple access points can extend the operational range or increase the number of transmitters supported on the ShowLink network. The access point features true diversity antenna inputs along with mounting points for ¼"-20 and M6 x 1.0 thread.
- Wireless network connectivity between all linked transmitters and access points
- Enables real-time wireless remote control of up to 24 transmitters per access point
- ShowLink® offers ability to adjust gain, change frequencies, mute signals, and more
- True Diversity antenna scheme maintains a robust link in the 2.4GHz frequency range
- Automatic channel selection scans the 2.4GHz range for the best channel. Scans can be saved for future analysis in Wireless Workbench
- Automatic frequency agility moves the network to the best available channel if single degrades
- High power option for extended range, accessible via Wireless Workbench (region-dependent)
- Compatible with Axient Digital ADX series and Axient analog systems
- Antenna Type 2 Omnidirectional 2.4 GHz
- Capacity 24 Axient transmitters
- Mounting Type WA371 Mic Clip or 1/4-20 thread mount
- Operating Temperature Range –18 °C (0 °F) to 63 °C (145 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range –29 °C (–20 °F) to 74 °C (165 °F)
- Dimensions: 190 mm x 102 mm x 47 mm (7.34 in. x 3.960 in. x 1.825 in.) H x W x D, without antenna
- Weight: 464 g (16.3 oz.), without antenna
- Housing: Extruded Aluminum
- Power Requirements Power over Ethernet (PoE): Class 1: 36 to 57 VDC/VAC
- External Power Supply (if PoE is unavailable): 15 V DC (600 mA), double insulated
- Network Type: IEEE 802.15.4
- Frequency Range: 2.40 to 2.4835 GHz (16 Channels)
- RF Output Power: 10 dBm (ERP) / 20 dBm (ERP)
- Dependent on applicable country regulations
- Working Range: Under typical conditions: 150 m (500 ft); Line of Sight, outdoors for a single system: 500 m (1600 ft) Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- Connector: 2 SMA (Shell=Ground, Center=Signal)
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Scanner RF Sensitivity: –106 dBm, typical (integrated antenna)
- Network Interface Ethernet: 10/100
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address (configurable using Wireless Workbench)
- Included Accessories: WA371 Wireless microphone clip for mounting on a microphone stand, C825 Shielded 25-foot Ethernet cable for ShowLink access point, RJ45-to-EtherCon connector, 31A1856 Euro thread adapter for WA371
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.