||Ships from manufacturer
ADX2/SM58, like all ADX transmitters, sets the stage for exceptional performance, with wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth. The ADX2/SM58 is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems.
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case in black finish
- Up to 9 hours of runtime with SB920 rechargeable battery
- External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- Polar Pattern: SM58® Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Wireless Microphone Capsule
- Frequency Response: ADX2/SM58=-G57 (470-616 MHz)
- Mic Offset Range: –12 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB920 Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery Runtime @ 10 mW: Shure SB920: Up to 9 hours
- Dimensions: 254 mm × 51 mm (10.0 in. × 2.0 in.) L × Dia.
- Weight :338 g (11.9 oz.), without battery
- Housing: Cast Aluminum
- Audio Input
- Maximum Input Level 1 kHz at 1% THD: 145 dB SPL, typical (SM58) Note: dependent on microphone type
- RF Output
- Antenna Type: Dual-Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth: <200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure Axient Digital Proprietary
- Power: 2 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW, 40mW Varies by Region; See Available Frequency Bands and Ouput Power table.
- Network Type: IEEE 802.15.4
- Antenna Type:ZigBee Dual Conformal
- Frequency Range: 2.40 to 2.4835 GHz (24 Channels)
- RF Output Power Varies by Region: 10 dBm (ERP)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.