The UA834WB In-Line Antenna Amplifier for Remote Mounting is aimed at increasing the length of antenna cable in wireless installations. It provides more flexibility by allowing antennas to be placed closer to the stage or installed on ceilings and walls to maintain a better line of sight with wireless transmitters.
Featuring a two-position gain selector switch with +6 and +12 dB settings, the in-line amplifier has overload LED indicators and is compatible with Shure UA845 and UA844 antenna distribution systems. In addition, an integrated threaded adapter easily mounts the amplifier to a microphone stand, and it includes a surface-mount bracket.
- Two-position gain selector switch: +6 and +12 dB
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for insertion loss in coaxial cable
- Compatible with Shure wireless systems and also may be used with Shure UA845 and UA844 antenna distribution systems
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to microphone stands or the supplied surface-mount bracket
- Frequency: 470 to 902 MHz
- Connector Type: BNC female
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Requirement: 10 to 15 VDC bias from coaxial connection, 0.60-0.72 W
- Signal Gain: ±2 dB, switchable; +6 dB +12 dB
- Maximum RF Input Power: +5 dBm
- RF Overload LED Threshold: ±2 dB; -5 dBm
- Third Order Intercept Point (3 OIP): >10 dBm
- Housing: Cast aluminum, black painted finish
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.6 x 1.3 x 4.4" (67 x 32 x 112 mm)without stand; 4.3 x 1.3 x 4.4" (108 x 32 x 112 mm) with stand
- Weight: 9.8 oz (0.28 kg) without stand; 14.8 oz (0.42 kg) with stand
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.