||Ships from manufacturer
The UR-RT4 is a premium six input, four output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs. Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range. Offering a studio quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT4 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
- 24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 4 D-PRE Class A preamps deliver transparent and beautifully detailed sound
- Switchable Rupert Neve Designs input transformers
- Zero-latency monitoring with effects using dspMixFx software and integrated SSP2 DSP
- VST3 Basic FX Suite includes Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X reverb, and Guitar Amp Classics plug-ins
- Loopback function for easily streaming live performances
- 48-volt phantom power switchable in pairs
- 2 Mic/hi-Z instrument, 2 Mic/Line front-panel combo jacks
- 2 additional rear-panel Line Inputs
- MIDI input and output
- Rugged all-metal casing
- Compatible with all major recording software via ASIO, Core Audio, and WDM drivers
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS, and iOS (with Apple Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter)
- Cubase AI multitrack software for Mac/PC included
- Cubasis LE multitrack software for iPad included
- iOS-ready CC mode for use with iPad and iPhone
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 6 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: DSPMixFX software, REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, Guitar Amp Classics FX
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (Hi-Z/mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x 1/4" (line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main), 4 x 1/4" (line out)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type B 2.0
- Software: Cubase AI, Cubasis LE
- OS Requirements - Mac: iOS 9 or later, OS X 10.11 or later, Intel Dual Core or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel/AMD Dual Core or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Demensions: 1.85" x 10.5" x 8.18"
- Weight:: 5.29 lbs.
PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.