||Ships from manufacturer
Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 OCTO CoreNew! Authorized Dealer! Free Shipping!PROMOTION!! Looking for new top-selling UAD plug-ins with authentic analog sound? For a limited time, buy and register any new UAD-2 DSP Accelerator and you’ll get the latest best-selling UAD plug-ins from Avalon, Capitol Studios, Lexicon, and UA — absolutely FREE!
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt OCTO Custom Core from Universal Audio is a DSP accelerator that allows for accessing UAD plug-ins within any DAW software running on Thunderbolt 3 equipped Mac and Windows computers. It's also backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 or 2 if you have the appropriate cable.
Powered by eight SHARC processors, the standalone DSP accelerator provides extensive plug-in instantiation for large mixes without taxing the host computer, and while delivering world-class analog emulation. The Custom edition goes a little further: it gives you three additional UAD plug-ins of your choice, provided you download them within forty days of your purchase.
Other benefits of the Thunderbolt 3 equipped DSP accelerator include greater UAD plug-in instances (the interface requires less of its own DSP to function when compared with previous versions), improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced UAD plug-in latency. Additionally, the unit can supercharge existing Apollo interfaces and other UAD-2 DSP Accelerator systems by creating expanded systems for running complex mixes.
Included with the unit is the company's Analog Classics bundle, featuring the UA 610-B Preamp and EQ, along with legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro Equalizers, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, CS-1 Precision Channel, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins.
- Portable DSP Accelerator unit plus UAD plug-in package
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via the Thunderbolt 3 connection
- Juiced performance at higher sample rates with less than 2ms of latency
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins (sold separately) from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for convenient daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Fan-free construction for quiet operation
- Great for mobile mixing with UAD plug-ins on your Thunderbolt 3-equipped computer
- Expands the DSP power of your Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo audio interface; can be combined with other UAD-2 DSP Accelerators
- Updated cosmetics with convenient front-panel power switch and eye-catching backlit UA logo
- Backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 (adapter sold separately)
- Computer Connectivity:Thunderbolt 3
- Form Factor:Desktop DSP Accelerator
- Built In DSP/FX:8 x SHARC Processors - Realtime UAD processing
- Thunderbolt:2 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3)
- Software:UAD Analog Classics Plus Plug-in Bundle: Fairchild, UA, Pultec, Precision, Teletronix, RealVerb Pro
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.